Bring your Scout Troop to Mesilla Valley Maze for a day of challenging adventure and fun!
Our Corn Maze is a great place for scouts to start. Scouts in groups set by the leaders can explore group decision-making options and problem-solving exercises. Scouts will enjoy getting to explore and learn by doing. In addition to our Corn Maze, we have several other attractions including our popular Duck Races and Hamster Wheels.
Discounted Admission & Specials
SCOUT ADMISSION: $8/person
- Reservations must be made in order to receive discount admission
- Discount applies to scouts who have their admission paid by the troop leader
- Late arrivals will be charged regular admission price
- Scouts in uniform will receive a FREE Sugar Baby Pumpkin from Pumpkin Junction
- The official Mesilla Valley Maze patch is available on site for $2.00 each
Reservations are required (except on September 30th, when all are welcome!) in order to receive the discounted rate, and Girl Scouts must be in uniform.
Scout troops may book Saturdays and Sundays from September 29th - October 28th
Special Girl Scout Day
Girl Scout & Scarecrow Contest Day
Date: Sunday, September 30, 2018
Time: 11AM - 7PM
Cost: $8.00/person. Must be paid by Scout Leader and be in uniform.
Girl Scouts will be able to have fun as a troop or family team while they try to use their Girl Scout skills to find the way out of the maze. Girl Scouts need to attend in uniform to received special discounted price and receive a FREE sugar baby pumpkin from the Pumpkin Junction.
Girl Scouts can also participate in this year's Scarecrow Building Contest! Learn more }