Welcome to Mesilla Valley's Country Store & Pumpkin Junction - Your Place for Pumpkins & Fall Fun!
- Area's Best Selection of Pumpkins
- Cornstalks and Autumn Decorating Ideas
- Do-It-Yourself Scarecrow Building Kits
- Take-Out Popcorn, Kettle Corn, and Roasted Corn
- Traditional Family Photo Cutouts and Fall Wagon Backdrops
- "How Tall This Fall" Gauge to Measure Your Children
- FREE ADMISSION
- SAFE & CLEAN PRACTICES
October 2nd - 31st
Friday, Saturdays, & Sundays
11AM - 7PM
As 2020 has been an unpredictable year due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have had to make the difficult decision to limit what we can safely offer to the public. As a result, we will be opening just our country store for pumpkin sales on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays through the month of October, 11am-7pm with no admission fee. Check our Facebook page for updates and current information.
Other Information & Policies
We want your visit to be as safe, convenient, and enjoyable as possible. Please note the following information as you plan your visit.
- Parking is FREE and plentiful
- We accept cash, debit and credit
- For the safety and enjoyment of our guests, only registered service animals are allowed
- Children should be supervised by an adult at all times
Questions? Call (575) 526-1919
For the most up-to-date event info and news, visit us on Facebook!